ALL 360 TOPICS IN HERE
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
endlesshomicide
Posted: Nov 22 2005, 04:20 AM
Quote Post

Repin for Virginia

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

are dont have no news about the new z box besides from what ive seen wit call of duty 2 or suntin of that name the graphics are amazing. smooth looks just like a cpg movie.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Mikado-Gizzle
Posted: Dec 3 2005, 11:04 PM
Quote Post

Site owner

Group: Powers that be
Member No.: 1

Im tryin to get one but, i havent been able to locate one yet. Alot of crazy shit goin' on right now about the 360. People saying they games are getting scratched, the thing be overheating and alot of freezes when your playin'. Im still gonna take a chance. All im thinkin about with the 360 is next year when Halo 3 comes out it. That game is gonna be something special. The games that are out right now dont look to great to me. Madden, NBA Live, Call of Duty, Project Gotham and Need for SPeed most wanted look like the best looking games. I'll keep you posted when I get one of those things.
endlesshomicide
Posted: Dec 4 2005, 01:55 PM
Quote Post

Repin for Virginia

call of duty and suntin else was like the only games ive seen. but bout the defaults that normal just like when that and playstation 2 came out. i know iwas the first one through best buy door for the playstation 2 and it broke down wit then 1 and half to 2.
Mikado-Gizzle
Posted: Dec 12 2005, 03:03 AM
Quote Post

Site owner

Group: Powers that be
Member No.: 1

I got my 360 on friday. This thing is very nice hardware. Th games look nice as hell. NBA LIVE 06 is off the meat rack. Madden is just as good. Need for speed is addictive. I I also got Kameo. You can play whateve song you want when your playing any game and the sound effects in the game will still be there. If you dont understand what I mean. check this out. Let say your playing and adventure game and there is a wack ass soundtrack in the background. You can play Styles P and SHeek louch in the background as the game music. That shit is sick. I'll keep yall posted on other games that I play.

holla
endlesshomicide
Posted: Dec 13 2005, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Repin for Virginia

yea i heard bout that playing your on music durin game play. there was a pool game for ps 1 that allowed you to do that
« Next Oldest | Video Game Central | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0208 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

Free Forum provided by Forum For Free - setup your very own free message board now! | Archive