Powered by Invision Power Board

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Submissions, Submit EOs; rules and regulations here
bcsokie
Posted: August 16, 2006 02:00 pm
Quote Post

POTUS

Group: Guests
Member No.: 463

DECLARATION OF MAJOR DISASTER

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

I have determined that the damage in certain areas of the State of Texas resulting from severe storms and flooding beginning on July 31, 2006, and continuing, is of sufficient severity and magnitude to warrant a major disaster declaration under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. �� 5121-5206 (the Stafford Act). Therefore, I declare that such a major disaster exists in the State of Texas.

SIGNED,

BRIAN SMITH
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

###

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bcsokie
Posted: August 17, 2006 10:05 am
Quote Post

POTUS

PRESIDENTIAL PROCLAMATION

I, Brian Smith, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim August 17, 2006 as National Family Day. I invite the States, communities, and all the people of the United States to join together in observing this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities to honor our Nation's families.

###

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bcsokie
Posted: August 28, 2006 10:51 am
Quote Post

POTUS

STATE OF EMERGENCY

Monday, August 28, 2006

I have determined that the emergency conditions in certain areas of the State of Florida, resulting from Hurricane Ernesto beginning on August 28, 2006, and continuing is of sufficient severity and magnitude to warrant an emergency declaration under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. �� 5121-5206 (Stafford Act). Therefore, I declare that such an emergency exists in the State of Florida.

You are authorized to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act to save lives, protect public health and safety, and property or to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in the designated areas. Specifically, you are authorized to provide debris removal and emergency protective measures (Categories A and B) under the Public Assistance program, including direct Federal assistance, at 75 percent Federal funding. This assistance excludes regular time costs for subgrantees� regular employees. In addition, you are authorized to provide such other forms of assistance under Title V of the Stafford Act as you may deem appropriate.

In order to provide Federal assistance, you are hereby authorized to allocate from funds available for these purposes such amounts as you find necessary for Federal disaster assistance and administrative expenses.

Further, you are authorized to make changes to this declaration to the extent allowable under the Stafford Act.

SIGNED,

BRIAN SMITH

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bcsokie
Posted: September 28, 2006 07:52 pm
Quote Post

POTUS

PRESIDENTIAL PROCLAMATION

WHEREAS major league baseball has given in to the greed of players and owners by inflating salaries and ticket prices and seeks to even license game statistics, and

WHEREAS major league baseball teams have been forced to add arcades and other features to entertain teens and children who would otherwise be unwilling to sit through a game, and

WHEREAS major league baseball records have become tainted by athletes who admit to using performance-enhancing substances, and

WHEREAS fantasy football is the most popular fantasy sport in the United States, and

WHEREAS fantasy football is the fastest growing hobby in America with millions of players participating in multiple leagues,

THEREFORE

I hereby proclaim FANTASY FOOTBALL to be the new NATIONAL PASTTIME.

Signed

Brian Smith

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bcsokie
Posted: October 15, 2006 10:56 pm
Quote Post

POTUS

STATE OF EMERGENCY

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I have determined that the emergency conditions in certain areas of the State of New York, resulting from a lake effect snowstorm beginning on October 12, 2006, and continuing is of sufficient severity and magnitude to warrant an emergency declaration under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. �� 5121-5206 (Stafford Act). Therefore, I declare that such an emergency exists in the State of New York.

You are authorized to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act to save lives, protect public health and safety, and property or to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in the designated areas. Specifically, you are authorized to provide debris removal and emergency protective measures (Categories A and B) under the Public Assistance program, including direct Federal assistance, at 75 percent Federal funding. This assistance excludes regular time costs for subgrantees� regular employees. In addition, you are authorized to provide such other forms of assistance under Title V of the Stafford Act as you may deem appropriate.

In order to provide Federal assistance, you are hereby authorized to allocate from funds available for these purposes such amounts as you find necessary for Federal disaster assistance and administrative expenses.

Further, you are authorized to make changes to this declaration to the extent allowable under the Stafford Act.

SIGNED,

BRIAN SMITH

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
bcsokie
Posted: October 15, 2006 11:00 pm
Quote Post

POTUS

DECLARATION OF MAJOR DISASTER

Wednesday, October 15, 2006

I have determined that the damage in certain areas of the State of Hawaii resulting from an earthquake beginning on October 15, 2006, and continuing, is of sufficient severity and magnitude to warrant a major disaster declaration under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. �� 5121-5206 (the Stafford Act). Therefore, I declare that such a major disaster exists in the State of Hawaii.

SIGNED,

BRIAN SMITH

###

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Arthur Sheridan
Posted: November 04, 2006 10:25 pm
Quote Post

Clean Shaven

Group: Members
Member No.: 611

National Day of Prayer
Nov 4, 2006

I hereby declare a national day of prayer, urging all Americans to keep Brian Smith, Jr. and his family in their thoughts and hearts, and to pray for his swift recovery.

Signed,
Arthur Sheridan
POTUS
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Federal Register | Next Newest »

Topic Options Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0656 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]