Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> November Funds and Updates
Swartz
Posted: November 04, 2006 05:05 pm
Quote Post

Tear-Jerker Supreme... with a Side of compassion

Group: Members
Member No.: 1276

OK folks, the deadline is now past, to submit events to me, for October, and the caucus update period is now over. Because of the problems we have had with the board, I am going to let the caucuses that did not comply, slide, and instead be docked some of the funds that they should have received. Also, no caucus did a fundraiser, therefore, the numbers will be lower. So, activity for the month of October, has provided the following funds for November:

Modern Democrats Caucus: $516,050*
Future of America Caucus: $341,400
Caucus for the New American Century: $175,000
Conservative Caucus: $175,000
Liberty Caucus: $175,000
Progressive Caucus: $175,000

The above numbers reflect caucus activity, as stated before. The caucus that could influence the game the most this month is the MDC, as they have more funds to dish out to candidates and such. I also would like to remind them, that they can purchase ads for Senate and Presidential candidates under the rules, but Don and Jon will approve or disapprove of that.

On that note, I need all caucuses to have their Treasurers contact me in my office ASAP. I need to know who they are, because they will be responsible for telling me if the caucus spent any money, and I expect a detailed report, like the one that follows (I used the MDC, because they will most likely be giving the most):

Modern Democrats Caucus Funding Report:

Starting Balance: $516,050

Expenditures:

Donation to Coyle for Presidential run------- ($150,000)
Television Ad for Evans in NJ----------------- ($100,000)
Donation to McCarthy for Senate------------ ($66,000)

Ending Balance: $200,050

Reports from each caucus must be filed with me, by Nov. 31, or else no money will be granted for the month of November, to use in December.

*The MDC is also granted an additional $152,806 for an error on my part. This money is earmarked for the charities, which will benefit from their Halloween Costume Ball.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Caucus Rules and Petitions | Next Newest »

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.3939 ]   [ 15 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]